Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Scrunchie Face

Looking back through my letters to you, I realized that I hadn't written one on your "scrunchie face."  Unbelievable because it's my most favorite thing in the WHOLE world.  You started making this face while you were eating at the table. It looked like you really hated what I was feeding you but you would make the face even when drinking your water.  Now, all I have to say is "scrunchie face" and you screw up your little nose and close your eyes.  Sometimes Mommy has to make the face first before you'll do it.  I don't even care how silly I look as long and you make that precious face.  I love your little giggle and smile that comes afterward too.  At your birthday party, you made a speedy scrunchie face for everyone that was drop-dead funny.  It was like you didn't have time to make the full face.

I could go on and on.  I don't know that I've ever thought ANYTHING was as cute as this face you make. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment