Friday, September 9, 2011

Walking

Lily Kate, You have gone from a wobbly-penguin to a drunk!  You don't waddle as much but you still weave around.  Your head has hit more furniture and walls in the past week than I thought possible.  Yet, you are TOUGH.  You get that from your Daddy.  Gabby tells stories about Daddy getting hurt but not making a sound and you are the same way.  I try not to jump when you bowl yourself over.  You just right yourself and get along your merry way.  You tumbled down the stairs the other day and I caught you on the second-to-last step.  You rolled head over bottom and came to a sitting position as I caught you on that step and thought you were a seasoned acrobat.  You smiled, turned your hiny around and went right back to climbing.  You don't understand "No" but totally respond if I spank your hand with a spoon.  Your fire engine cry can be heard around the entire neighborhood if we get between you and something you want.

You are your DADDY!  And I love you to the ends of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment