Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sweet Sissy

Lily, I love watching your range of expressions grow.  You are trying so hard to repeat what we say. Right now, you only cry "Mama" but I'll take it.  You say Ace, Dada and ball.  You are close to saying sock and shoe.  Your best word is Bye by far.  You are so good at blowing kisses.  You blow into your little hand and it melts my heart.  You walk/ run pretty well but still splat.  You are so tough.  Sometimes, when I just KNOW you've hurt yourself, you pick yourself up and toddle off without a tear.  I love to put your blankie on my shoulder because it ellicits instant snuggles.  That's really the only way I get them.

Your beautiful eyes, sweet little lips and irresistible personality have entwined you in my heart. I love you Sweet Mimmies.

No comments:

Post a Comment