Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So much Yuck

Lillies you have had a stomach bug since last Thursday.  It's been SOOOO yucky: throw up on Friday, poop all weekend and Monday you finished it off with a bang...throwing up an entire bottle of milk all over the back seat of Mommy's car.  I set you on the floor of the garage, you got up on your chubby baby legs, wobbled over to me and just wanted to be held...and mommy held you, covered as you were in milky throwup.  All you've wanted is to be held and snuggle. I'm so sad that you've been sick but I've enjoyed the lovin'.  As another bonus, you've only wanted ME!  You are always ALL about Daddy and Ace and Mommy gets the leftover loving (which is wonderful, don't get me wrong...it's just fun to be the one you want for a while).

No more sickness for a while, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment